the Blood of Jesus Christ does
It remits sins (Matt. 26:28).
2. It gives life to those who consume it (John 6:53).
3. It causes us to dwell in Christ and He in us (John 6:56).
4. It is the means by which Jesus purchased the church (Acts
5. It is the means by which Jesus becomes our atonement through
faith (Rom. 3:25).
6. It justifies us and saves us from wrath (Rom. 5:9).
7. It redeems us (Eph. 1:7; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; Rev. 5:9).
8. It brings those who were far away from God near to Him (Eph.
9. It grants us the forgiveness of sins (Col. 1:14).
10. It brings peace and reconciliation to God (Col. 1:20).
11. It has obtained eternal redemption for us (Heb.9:12)
12. It cleanses our conscience from dead from dead works to
serve the living God (Heb 9:14)
13. It is the means by which we enter the Holy of Holies by
his blood (Heb10:19)
14. It speaks better things than Abel blood (Heb 12:24)
15. It sanctifies us (Heb13:12)
16. It makes us complete for every good work (Heb 13:20-21)
17. It cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:9)
18. It bears witness in the earth along with the Spirit and
Water (1 John 5:8)
19. It is the means Jesus washes us (Rev 1:5 7:14)
20. It is the means by which we overcome (Rev 12:11
The theme of revival is the Blood of Jesus Christ and prayer.
They greatly honored the Blood in those days, and constantly
The blood of Jesus song.
“Under the Blood, the precious Blood;
under the cleansing, healing, deliverance, protecting, overcoming
Blood; keep me / us, Saviour, from day to day, under the precious
Blood.“ lt seemed that there was no end to the revelations
of the power and the preciousness of the Blood of Jesus Christ.
Victory praise song:
2Ch 20:21-23 And when he had consulted with the people, he
appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the
beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and
to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth forever. And
when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments
against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which
were come against Judah; and they were smitten. For
the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants
of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when
they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one
helped to destroy another. Rev. Ernest Scott